Arte @Subang West
|September 10, 2015||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
This project is in Batu Tiga, Shah Alam but named Subang West. Let’s put our hands on developer’s effort to “rename” their township. Clap clap clap.
Original name vs. Enchanced name
Batu Tiga Shah Alam -> Subang West
Seri Kembangan -> Puchong South
Balakong -> Cheras South
Pantai Dalam -> Bangsar South
Okay, let’s get back to business. If you are coming from KL by Federal Highway, after paying RM1.10 toll, you will be able to see the site on your right. There is a site sales office which will begin operation this Friday.
Property Development Details
- Developer : Nusmetro Land Sdn Bhd
- Location : Within Batu Tiga and Glenmarie, Shah Alam
- Amenities: Next to Management & Science University (MSU) and TESCO Extra
- Accessibility : Strategically located besides Federal Highway and ELITE
- Public Transport : Batu Tiga KTM commuter station
- Built-up : 874 sqft – 1,030 sqft
- Launching Price : As published, RM450,000 onwards. However at moment, pricing for 874 sqft is RM507,000 while 1,030 sqft is RM599,000 (prices are before discount). Units facing MSU are cheaper than units facing highway. Thus majority of available units are facing highway.
- Booking Fee : RM3,000 (developer accepts booking anytime now)
- Total Blocks : 1 block
- Total Units : 355 units
- Total Floors : 16 storey (25 units/floor, with 4 lifts + 1 bomba lift)
- Car Park : 1 for each unit
- Features : DIBS, free spa & loan agreement fees, 4 air-cons, 2 water heater, kitchen cabinet, washer, dryer
- Freebies : 13% discount from now till 21 Sept (starting from official launch on 22 Sept, buyers will get 10% discount only)
The Soft Launch
Date : 15-16 September 2015 (Sat & Sun)
Time : 10am – 5pm
Venue 1 : Nusmetro Sales Gallery, Unit 105 & 106, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1, No.9 Jalan 16/11, off Jalan Damansara, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03-7955 6676
Venue 2 : Site Sales Office, Lot PT 1115, Jalan Boling Padang 13/62, Persiaran Olahraga, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel : 017-280 4163
Website : www.artesubangwest.com
Anybody already booked? Or anyone is going to?
The developer is Nusmetro, with latest project launched in Arte @Kuchai Lama. I’m not sure why they named both projects Arte. Will it create confusion?
Nusmetro claims these projects as “arty”, part of The Art Series. Yeah, I get that. I notice the extensive use of geometrical shapes and furniture pieces within the whole condominium. Hmm… personal opinion, I don’t like it – too many circles, ovals, squares, rectangles… Kind of too much for me.
Lastly, please take note that there is an ongoing condominium development (Menara U2) just beside Arte. Existing condominiums nearby include Pangsapuri Persanda, Prima U1 condo and Brunsfield condominium. These apartments are currently some of the popular student’s apartment studying in MSU.