First Launch of PR1MA in Putrajaya
|October 4, 2014||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
Here comes the first launching of PR1MA homes!
A total of 560 affordable homes at Precinct 11 Putrajaya, priced between RM120,000 and RM150,000 each, are open for applications. These houses form the first phase of the recently launched 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PR1MA) project.
What is 1Malaysia Housing Programme (PRIMA)?
- A first housing scheme launched in July this year which involves the construction of 42,000 houses on 20 strategic sites.
- The programme is to assist middle income group to own a home, as they can neither afford to buy high-end property nor are eligible for existing My First Home Scheme and other low-cost public housing schemes.
Where is first PR1MA scheme?
- Location : Presint 11, Putrajaya
- Total units : 560 apartment units
- Type 1 : 420 apartment units @ RM120,000 with built up 815 sq ft
- Type 2 : 140 apartment units @ RM150,000 with built up 1,006 sq ft
Who is eligible for PR1MA scheme?
- Malaysian citizens aged 21 years and above
- Must live or work in Putrajaya
- Must be registered voters in the Putrajaya constituency
- Must be first time house buyers
- Must have a gross household income of not more than RM6,000 a month
How To Apply?
Applications must be made by the following 2 ways:
- Register Online at http://www.pmo.gov.my/pr1ma/index.php
- Register at special kiosks to be opened at several locations in Putrajaya, including Perbadanan Putrajaya information counter, Federal Territories and Urban Wellbeing and Putrajaya Holdings Sales Gallery
Closing Date : By midnight on Oct 12, 2014.
What’s Next After Application?
Applicants would be selected via a balloting process on Oct 15 at Komplek Kejiranan in Presinct 11, Putrajaya.
So, Putrajaya folks, what are you waiting for? Be quick! As of 1.30pm yesterday, there were already 470 applications for the apartments.