Happy Garden Luxury Condo by See Hoy Chan
|April 28, 2014||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
Early this year, I have called up SHC’s marketing manager and he said most likely to launch in March 2014. However to-date this new condominium project has not been launched yet. Sales office and show room are almost up. It’s another interesting luxury condo to check out.
- Developer – See Hoy Chan Group
- Located at Jalan Selesaria, Happy Garden
- 2 towers
- 24 storey
- 542 units
- Built up from 1,405sq.ft
- Estimate price from RM450 – RM500/sq.ft
- Good developer.
- Mature neighbourhood with easy access to grocery/restaurant/shop etc.
- Strategic location with good accessibility to KL- Seremban highway, Kesas highways and New Pantai Expressway (NPE), Old Klang Road, Federal highway.
- Next to SJK(C) La Salle which is under construction after relocate from Brickfields. This is the long awaited and the only Chinese primary school in Sri Petaling/OUG area with increasing majority Chinese population.
- Proposed LRT with a station at Awan Besar OUG.
- Next to G-Residence condo (under construction with target completion in 2016)
- Majority old buildings (shops / terrace houses)
- Not much landscaping / view
If interested, can register for launching updates at http://www.shcsb.com.my/corporate/index.html
Or if you got to know the exact date of launching, remember to message me here