New Property – The Greens, TTDI
|July 5, 2014||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
Another new property will be launching soon. Yes! As usual, another new luxury condominium project which is along Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur.
Developer : Bellworth Developments Sdn Bhd
Property Type : Condominium
Tenure : Freehold
Land Area : 2 Acres
Built Up : 1,442 – 3,823 sq ft
Bedrooms : 2, 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1
Total floors : 2 towers, 27 storey each
Total Units : 165
Completion Date : 4th Quarter 2014 (expected)
Launching Date : 22nd July 2014 (expected)
- 900 acres of lush greenery that make up of KLGCC, Bukit Kiara Park Forest Reserve, Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club, KPGA& Royal Selangor Club
- Proposed MRT lines from Sungai Buloh – Kajang with TTDI station as one of its stops
- Easy accessibility to NKVE, Penchala Link, Sprint Highway, LDP and DUKE
- Starting from RM700psf which means the smallest unit 1,442sqft will cost RM1mil.
- I’m not prepared to pay RM1mil to stay in a box in the sky (actually I can’t afford to, haha!).
- For a comparison, a 22’x75’ double storey terrace house in Bandar Utama is asking for RM1mil – appreciated 100% in just few years.
- There is a good mix of various layouts to suit multi-generation families who required larger areas.
- Older generations who are currently staying in terrace homes have the concern on whether the younger generations will stay together with them or not. Additionally, they are more willing to move to high rise condominiums for convenience and security purposes. Thus I notice developers have taken this factor into consideration when planning for new housing projects in matured areas.
- For example, Seringin Residences in Happy Garden provides few big units which have junior suites with pantry and different entrance door to provide more privacy.
- Imported marble flooring to living, dining & dry kitchen
- Solid timber flooring to all bedrooms and family area
- Kitchen cabinets with hood, hob, microwave, oven and convention oven
- Hot water system to dry & wet kitchen & all bathrooms except utility
- Wall mounted air-conditioning units to all bedrooms except utility
- Ducted air-conditioning to living, dining & dry kitchen