Sentul Prime – Next Condo In Fast Growing Sentul
|May 17, 2014||Posted by Ann Khee under Property News|
Last few days, I received a message from Platinum Victory’s sales team on a new condominium project in Sentul.
- Developer : Platinum Victory Development Sdn Bhd
- 36 storey of service apartments
- Size : 856 sqft – 1,009 sqft
- 2+1room + 2bathroom + 1carpark
- Leasehold commercial status
- Anchor tenant is Tesco hypermarket
- Early bird offer from RM260,000 (bumi 5% discount)
- Open for booking
- Location : Jalan Sentul Pasar, Kuala Lumpur (opposite 1 Sentul Condominium)
Sentul Prime : Launching price now @ RM300/sqft.
1Sentul : Expecting handover soon with some construction delays. However secondary market is asking for around RM400/sqft.
This condominium project is fairly price for mid range entry, indeed very affordable. Worth checking out if keen.
Sentul used to give me the impression as an Indian community area with few high profile criminal cases. But not today! Ever since YTL took over the area and begun it’s 10 years re-urbanisation plan, Sentul is very different today from what it was 5-6 years ago.
Today, Sentul’s skyline is filled with skyscrapers made up of mid level to high end condominiums. Accessibility has been greatly improved with train station at KTM Sentul, Duke Highway and Sentul Link.
We sure expect Sentul property prices to continue to rise.
View Larger Map